Tuesday 13 May 2014

Hen-Jenny Update

I'm sorry about the recent lack of posts I am currently in the middle of my GCSE's but I have some exciting Hen-Jenny news that will hopefully keep you going till I'm back from hell. 

Firstly our latest song, Adolescent Cat, has been recorded properly here! This features a waltz-like verse and a lively chorus. It tells the story of a cat Lucy saw on her way to the Co-op.....Goes to show that lyric inspiration can come from very unlikely places. I hope you like it!

We have also done a cover of Peace's latest song Money and I really like how this one turned out. We added clapping, maracas and the rest of the band sang some of the chorus with me. 

We are currently working on a new song which I am really excited about. It's a bit different for us as it is much slower and very swung. Make sure to follow us on  soundcloud if you don't already to be notified when we post new stuff. 

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment